convert as much or as little of your application as you wish.
prototype a portion of a larger application - it will interoperate
with the existing applications, sharing the same data.
not want your full application converted, want a proof of
concept pilot, or may wish to budget over multiple periods.
The CV2VB Migration Process
CV2VB is a service, but we
depend on you for application expertise, validation, and
The Business Process:
- You decide which
portions of which applications to migrate.
- We provide an estimated cost
- You request a proposal, and provide a copy of your
- We assess your development area, and submit a fixed
bid, fixed time
- We reach agreement on scope, price, schedule, terms,
and your roles.
The Conversion Process:
- Application Cleanup - We assure that your CorVision
repository agrees with the code that is actually compiled.
- Builder Code Assessment - We mechanically review
all your hand-written code, identifying external VMS or 3GL
- Initial Conversion - We convert your screen
procedures and you begin testing them.
- Validation & Remediation - You validate the
conversion and identify any issues. Equivalents for external
VMS or 3GL dependencies are developed.
- Final Conversion - We take on your CorVision areas
again and perform the final conversion.
- Validation & Acceptance - You test to confirm that
all issues are resolved.