Who better to support
and manage your CorVision applications?
Our staff includes:
- Builder and CorVision's original designer
- Former VP of Professional Services at Cortex
- Three former CorVision systems developers
- Former development manager at an F500 CorVision
- Two senior CorVision senior applications
We've been doing remote support and CorVision
application management for many years.
We have the tools, technology, and people skills to keep
your applications humming.
Your CorVision developers may have moved on, retired, or
are just ready for newer technology & challenges. Its
harder and harder to find the CorVision stills to maintain
your critical applications.
Order Processing Technologies will happily take on that burden
as your applications reach end-of-life. There is no
Order Processing Technologies CorVision Outsourcing includes:
- A special HELPDESK for your applications
- A web-based issue tracking system
- A collaboration website to help manage the
- Monthly and Quarterly status reporting
- User support, application maintenance
- Fixed-price quotations for enhancements
- Support for RMS and Rdb performance tuning
We provide GoToMyPC and a
PolyCom ViaVideo II * personal video conferencing unit.
You avoid travel and communications costs. We are
accessible anytime for voice and video conferencing over the
* We'll install during our initial visit -
it needs only a USB connection, nothing goes inside the PC.
Call Mike Lowery at 800-765-5246 or email your